Website Fire Service Inc
Emergency Equipment Sales & Service Provider
Job Title: Ambulance Sales Representative
Job Type: Full-Time
In a defined geographic territory, provide sales representation with a responsibility of conducting sales of Ambulances and approved brands of Fire Service, Inc. offered products, equipment, and services as it pertains to emergency vehicles.
Essential Job Duties
- Meet or exceed annual sales performance goals.
- Forecast Sales
- Maintain an advanced level of product knowledge of the products offered by the company.
- Conduct sales calls and maintain customer accounts, using CRM or related technology.
- Coordinate and conduct product demonstrations, as needed.
- Physically lift and transport display items, inspect, climb, and descend from emergency vehicles as needed.
- Develop specifications.
- Construct and present bid and purchase proposals.
- Attendance and involvement in relative local, regional, and national trade shows, events, internal and external meetings in representation of Fire Service, Inc. and the products and services offered.
- Prepare and submit weekly company reports, including expense reports.
- Previous sales experience
- Reliable transportation
- Knowledge of product
- Familiarity with CRM platforms or ability to learn
- Knowledge of MS 365
- Motivated and target-driven with demonstrated success in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Ease and acumen with cold calling and prospecting
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously while managing time well
Central Illinois – Southern Illinois – Northern Indiana – Wisconsin
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com